• On site CBP Ag inspection and fumigation services
• 148 reefer plugs
• Food grade glycol refrigerant throughout
• Cross dock container yard connectivity w/ truck capacity
• Adjacent berth with dedicated mobile harbor crane
• Uninterrupted cold chain solution
• Non-union operation
• 2 Gottwald Mobile harbor cranes
The Tampa Bay/Orlando I-4 Corridor Region is Florida’s largest and fastest growing market and home to the largest and fastest growing concentration of distribution centers in the State. The region is also located at the heart of Florida’s agriculture industry, and is home to the State’s largest cluster for the grocery/food and beverage sector.
This facility is the first phase of a planned multi-phased expansion at Port Tampa Bay that will also include additional refrigerated and dry storage capacity for trans-loading, storage, packaging and distribution of food and beverage products, as well as an on-dock rail trans-load terminal to offer express service to the U.S. Midwest.